As a recent US citizen, I am still learning about the procedural aspects of US politics. With real hope for comprehensive immigration reform in 2013, I wanted to be certain I knew the path of a bill that becomes law. While researching, I realized perhaps many of my clients and readers might be curious too. So, if you are hoping for immigration reform and wondering why there is so much chitter-chatter and no action (yet), then here is a summary of how a bill becomes law:
Latest Blog Entries
- Wrap-up of an amazing week #ImmigrationAction
- Obama’s First Remarks on Immigration Executive Action Thursday November 20th
- Executive action items that did not make the list.
- Executive Action for Entrepreneurs- Almost A Startup Visa
- Immigration Executive Action for Businesses, Entrepreneurs and Students